What is Video Editing ?
Video editing is the manipulation and arrangement of video shots. Video editing is used to structure and present all video information, including films and television shows, video advertisements and video essays. Video editing has been dramatically democratized in recent years by editing software available for personal computers. Learn Adobe Premiere Pro Video Editing Course from Video Editing Training Institute in Surat. Editing video can be difficult and tedious, so several technologies have been produced to aid people in this task. Pen based video editing software was developed in order to give people a more intuitive and fast way to edit video. Basic knowledge of Graphic design course will help you in Video Editing Course.
Adobe Premiere Pro is widely-used software for video & multimedia editing during the post production stage. The software is extremely favored by the industry experts in film-making and broadcasting. At Video Editing Institute, we offer specialized training in Adobe Premiere Pro application. Here students will equip themselves with intense video production techniques. They’ll explore about the premium combination of audio, video & still images, timelines, how to assemble video clips, how to control sequences & optimizing them using transitions, fading and combining multiple audio tracks, Video Editing is a part of our Diploma in Graphic design course, you can also learn as a single software as per your requirement
What You will Learn in Video Editing course ?
- Starting a project in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Editing your videos in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adding video and audio transitions in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adding professional and modern titles (even some with motion)
- Improving audio and finding great free music for your projects
- Correcting and grading the color of your video to give it a great style
- Adding visual effects to your projects
- Editing green screen (chroma key) footage
- Exporting your video for high-quality playback on any device
- Advanced efficiency tips
- So much more!
A graphic design course will help to creates images and manipulates them. A video editor creates a story using images, titles, logo, graphs, charts, maps etc. it’s created by graphic designers. All of these important parts can be added to a marketing video. Adobe Premiere Pro is one of the best software for Video Editing. Learn Adobe After effects for Motion Graphic.
Frequently asked Questions about Video Editing Course
Q – 1 Do I need a video camera to take this course?
A – 1 No! We wanted this course to be available to anyone who is interested in learning video editing, regardless of what equipment you own. We provide all the video assets you’ll need to video edit, and in later lessons teach you how to find your own assets. No video camera required!
Q – 2 What materials do I need to take this course?
A – 2 You’ll need a computer, and an Adobe Premiere Pro software
Q – 3 What are available modes of fee?
A – 3 You can pay your fees in cash, online or Cheque modes.
Q- 4 Will I get certificate after completing the course?
A- 4 Yes, after the completion of the courses you are provided with a certificate from Post Production Institute.
Explore our best courses related to Graphic Designing Course
- Lectures 20
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 Weeks
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English and Hindi
- Students 187
- Assessments Yes
Adobe Premiere Pro
- Navigate Premiere Pro
- Create and open projects
- Work with files
- Import media into Premiere Pro
- Organize your media once it’s imported
- Use the Timeline for video and audio tracks
- Edit tracks in the Timeline
- Create sequences and nested sequences
- Add motion to your clips
- Create and work with key frames
- Add animation and other effects
- Add transitions
- Use the colour-correction tools
- Sync clips from multiple cameras
- Add text, shapes, and logos to your project
- Work with audio in the Audio Workspace
- Create and edit closed captions
- Create your own video
- Export media from Premiere Pro
- Upload video on youtube