What is Programming?
Computer programming is how we communicate with machines in a way that makes them function how we need. without computer programming you would not be able to use your cell phone, computer or smart TV. Learn Diploma in programming degree can help you innovate and create solutions for a global society.
Why ” C Programming ” ?
Language” redirects here. For the book, the C Coding Language is a general-purpose, procedural computer programming language supporting structured programming, lexical variable scope, and recursion, with a static type system. By design, C provides constructs that map efficiently to typical machine instructions. It has found lasting use in applications previously coded in assembly language. Such applications include operating systems and various application software for computer architectures that range from supercomputers to PLCs and embedded systems. Learn C Program because it is an imperative procedural language. C Programming was designed to be compiled to provide low-level access to memory and language constructs that map efficiently to machine instructions, all with minimal runtime support. Despite its low-level capabilities, the language was designed to encourage cross-platform programming. Best way to Learn C Coding Language g is to join best C Coding classes Future Vision Computers in Surat City light. A standards-compliant C program written with portability in mind can be compiled for a wide variety of computer platforms and operating systems with few changes to its source code. C and C++ Programming Languages share the same basic syntax. Nearly all of C’s operators and keywords are also present in C++. In order to become a good programmer in JAVA you should start from the language C because it is the most basic language and in order to understand the concepts of JAVA first you should learn C than C++ and after that go for JAVA Programming
What You will Learn in C Programming?
- What is identifiers ? Rules for naming identifiers
- Introduction to Keywords in ” C ” how to use them
- Importance of Constants , Operators , Data types , Variables & type casting
- What is Data Input & Output and where they use
- How to define Structure in ” C “
- What is If statement and where to use it
- If – Else Statement & Nested If
- Looping system , how it works
- Types of functions ,& how to define function
- C Function Arguments
- What is Recursion
- Importance of Arrays
Frequently asked Questions about C Programming
Q – Will I get a certification after completing the C course?
A – You will be provided C course completion certificate from Future Vision Computer Institute. Apart from the knowledge you gain from this course, this certificate will add more weightage to your résumé.
Q – What is the scope and career opportunities in C programming
A – There are different Job positions or application areas for a career in C programming language, where an individual can apply as per his/her knowledge. In many organizations, there are dedicated job position and levels for the C programmer which make them different from other language programmers.
Q – Can I learn C programming online?
A – There are many online courses are available for C programming. But taking up the full-time live C programming course from Future Vision Computer Institute will help you get personal attention and what every doubts about any topic can resolve instantly.
Q – Do you Provide study material? & have library?
A – We provide topic wise assignments to the students , also we do have stocked library for Student reference.
Q – How many hours of theory and practical Class?
A – Will be having 1 hr. of theory or practical, There is no strict hourly limit for practices
Best Exercise for C Programming
You can also join our other programming courses like
- Lectures 65
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 Weeks
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English and Hindi
- Students 354
- Assessments Yes
- Character Set
- Escape Sequence Characters
- Real ConstantInteger Constant
- Character Constant
- String Constant
- Data Types
- Assignment Operator
- Arithmetic Operators
- Logical Operators
- Relational Operators
- Switch Case
- Nested If-Else
- If-Else Statement
- Operator Precedence and Associativity
- Bitwise Operators
- Conditional / Ternary Operator
- Unary Operators
- Shorthand Operators
- Looping Iterative Statements
- do while
- for loop
- Break Statement
- Continue Statement
- Function call by passing value
- Function call by returning value
- Function call by passing and returning value
- Storage Classes
- Automatic Storage Class (auto)
- Register Storage Class (register)
- Static Storage Class (static)
- External Storage Class (external)
- Single / One Dimensional Array
- Two Dimensional Array
- Array in Structures
- Structure with Array
- Difference between array and structure
- Pointer Operator and Operations
- Changing an Argument With a Function Call
- Pointer Arithmatic
- String Functions With Pointers
- Relationship Between an Array and a Pointer
- Two Dimensional Array of Pointers V/s Array of Pointers
- Pointers to Pointers
- Difference between structure and union
- File Handling