What is Computer Accounting? Why Tally ERP-9 / Prime is used?
Tally Accounting is a software used for financial accounting basics purposes. This is a standard business accounting software. Computer Accounting is the activity or the system of keeping records of transactions of a business or any other organizations in monetary terms. You can do all the Banking, Auditing and Accounting Works using this software. Tally’s financial accounting features permit you to record business transactions instantly and easily. Record transactions necessary for your business by creating and maintaining vouchers, masters and generating reports. It helps you manage all the major accounting operations in your business in tally course. You can also learn Computer Basics Course , Financial modeling course. financial modeling is the task of building an abstract representation of a real world financial situation. This is a mathematical model designed to represent the performance of a financial asset or portfolio of a business, project, or any other investment.
What you will learn in Tally Course?
Accounting which is the most important feature of Tally ERP,
Billing – Billing is a significant part of any business
Payroll – This feature can be used when you have a good number of employees.
Banking – In this era of digitalization, no business can survive without Banking.
Taxation – For any business to survive it shouldn’t operate in isolation.
Inventory – Maintenance of Stock is of utmost importance for any business.
Frequently Asked Question about Tally Couse
Q – What is a Tally Course?
A- Tally is an accounting software that is very much useful in making calculations in small and mid-level businesses. You can do all the Banking, Auditing and Accounting Works using this software
Q – Is Tally hard to learn?
A – No, it is very easy to learn if you are from the commerce stream. It’s easy if you are from a non-commerce stream too and all that depends is your interest to learn.
Q – What is duration of Tally financial Accounting Course?
A – Tally can be completed within a span of 2 months usually. However, it even varies from institute to institute.
Q – Tally a Good Course?
A – Yes, it is a good course and is the most widely used software in today’s business world.
- Lectures 55
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 Weeks
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English and Hindi
- Students 245
- Assessments Yes
- Fundamental of Accounts
- Rules of Accounts
- Creating/Altering/Deleting Company
- Group & Ledger Creation
- Journal Entries in Tally Accounting
- Day Book & Cash/Bank Book
- Trading & P&L Account
- Trial Balance,Balance Sheet & Reports.
- Managing Accounts of Sole Proprietorship
- Managing Accounts of Consultancy Firm
- CGST, SGST, IGST & UTGST.
- Link between the three taxes.
- Composition scheme.
- HSN code.
- What is input tax credit (ITC).
- How to avail the ITC.
- Electronic ledgers.
- Payment of taxes and taking refunds
- Different types of GST invoices.
- E-way bill.
- Generation of e-way bill.
- Provisions of reverse charge.
- Cases where reverse charge is applicable.
- Reverse charge in Tally.
- Managing Account of Different Industries.
- Journal Entries with GST.
- Purchase & Sales order.
- Cost Centers & Cost Categories
- Creating Custom Vouchers.
- Godwons & Currency Creation.
- Bills of Material (BOM).
- Inter-Godwon Transfer.
- Creating & Maintaing Price-List.
- Interest Calculation.
- Maintaining Payroll.
- Security Control.