WordPress Training Classes for Beginners
About WordPress As we all know that WordPress is very famous PHP based open source CMS and it has millions of registered users at it’s official website too. This was minimal introduction about WordPress! Now those who wish to learn WordPress to create his/her own website based on it or to use WordPress account itself.
For whom it will be useful?
- Those who wish to create their own website with minimal technical knowledge
- Those who wish to learn and see how WordPress works
- Students who wish to make a project in college time using WordPress CMS
- Web designer/developer who wish to provide the services based on WordPress to their clients Prerequisites
- Should know to use internet at least
- Should have basic knowledge how a website works and how to browse through different options
- Should know to install any application
Easy, easy, easy …
WordPress does not require PHP nor HTML knowledge unlinke Drupal, Joomla or Typo3. A preinstalled plugin and template function allows them to be installed very easily. All you need to do is to choose a plugin or a template and click on it to install. It’s good choice for beginners.
To have a useful support, there must be a large community of users, who will be a part of e.g. a discussion board.
The script has over dozen thousand of plugins available on its website. They are the reason WordPress is considered a CMS, not only a blogging script. Strong majority of the plugins is available for free.
On the scritp’s homepage you can view thousands of graphics templates, that can change your website’s look. You can find there both free and paid templates. The paid ones are often more advanced as well as more interesting.
WordPress menu management has extended functionalities, that can be modified to include categories, pages, etc.
You can easily add fields to forms by yourself or using plugins. It will allow your blog or subpages to have additional labels, categories or descriptions.