Telly ERP 9
Telly ERP 9 Course you can learn in Future Vision Computer Institute in Surat.
- In India and all over the world, 90% of Business Enterprises use Tally ERP 9. and hence, a working knowledge of Tally is in great demand.
- Once you get the certificate from a Tally institute, it gives you an edge over other competitors for a job.
- Tally will give a much needed boost to your career by enhancing your knowledge in Accounting, Inventory Management, and Taxation. Now you can learn Telly ERP 9 Course with Future Vision Computer Institute in Surat.
- Gone are the days of using pen and pencil for book-keeping to manage the accounts. Tally is an extraordinary approach to keep the track of accounts in a company.
- Tally is an ideal accounting software and it keeps track of all types of accounting records like delivery notes, receipt notes, purchases, sales, credit notes, debit notes and etc. Learn Telly ERP 9 course with Future Vision Computers Institute in Surat.
- Over 4 million companies are using accounting software program that enables financial statements and automatic charts.
- This course is focused on understanding and learning of basic accounting terms, accounting principles, concepts and conventions, double entry system, modes of accounting and preparation of financial statements.
- The course also covers an introduction to various types of business organizations, accounting on computers, Tally fundaments which includes learning of Tally features and its functionality.
- Tally is advanced accounting software that is used to keep track of accounts. It helps records all types of accounting that include invoicing, receipt notes, inventory management, sale records, credit note, etc. The software helps record the complex book keeping in a simple way so that everyone can handle it easily.
Is Tally useful for job?
Even if you are currently employed, learning Tally and obtaining a certificate will improve your chances for a promotion or you may even land a better job. Tally will give a much needed boost to your career by enhancing your knowledge in Accounting, Inventory Management, and Taxation.
To be eligible for this program, one must have cleared 10+2 and one should also have the basic knowledge of computers.
This program opens up various avenues for students. After the completion of the program, as a fresher you can begin your career as:
- Accounts executive
- Junior accountant
- Data entry operator
- Accounts assistant
- Tally operator
- Accountant trainee