Social Media Marketing for Businesses
Social media marketing is a powerful way for businesses of all sizes to reach prospects and customers. People discover, learn about, follow, and shop from brands on social media, so if you’re not on platforms like FB, IG, and LinkedIn, you’re missing out!
Great marketing on social media can bring remarkable success to your business, creating devoted brand advocates and even driving leads and sales. Social media optimization leads your business to growth.
In this complete guide to social media, you’re going to learn:
- What SMM is, with benefits, stats, and tips.
- How to build a social media strategy and a plan to carry it out.
- The seven best social media platforms and how to use them
What is SMM?
SMM is a form of digital marketing that leverages the power of popular social media networks to achieve your marketing and branding goals.
But it’s not just about creating business accounts and posting when you feel like it. SMM requires an evolving strategy with measurable goals and includes:
- Maintaining and optimizing your profiles.
- Posting pictures, videos, stories, and live videos that represent your brand and attract a relevant audience.
- Responding to comments, shares, and likes and monitoring your reputation.
- Following and engaging with followers, customers, and influencers to build a community around your brand.
SSM also includes paid social media advertising, where you can pay to have your business appear in front of large volumes of highly targeted users.
Benefits of SMM
With such widespread usage and versatility, social media is one of the most effective free channels for marketing your business today. Here are some of the specific benefits of SMM:
- Humanize your business
- Drive traffic
- Generate leads and customers
- Increase brand awareness
- Build relationships