Why Bootstrap Framework?
- Bootstrap is completely free to download and use!
- Easy to get started
- Great grid system
- Base styling for most HTML elements
- Extensive list of components
- Good documentation
Benefits of Bootstrap
- Bootstrap is compatible with the latest versions of all major browsers. You don’t have to worry about what operating system you are currently running. You can use either a Mac or a PC. So you can use FireFox, Safari, Internet Explorer, or Chrome.
- It supports responsive design. Your website will have the ability to be seen on any device, that being a desktop, tablet, or mobile phone. You won’t ever have to worry over your design not being compatible on multiple platforms
- Saves Time. Bootstrap will save you time, because libraries offer convenient pieces of code that will give a website life. A developer does not have time to write code, so Bootstrap gives you a head start. Also, for people like me, that have very limited experience in coding, this is a life saver, not just a time saver.
- Friendly for any skill level. Bootstrap offers 3 different downloads depending on you skill level.
- Customizable. Bootstrap will allow you to make it your own. You can choose and select what you want and get rid of what you don’t want or need. In a nutshell, you make it fit your website needs.